Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Growing up


Yesterday Nancy my bestfriend, I met her way back in college called with some, I can call them 'Terrific' news of her engagement to her long time other significant. I could only manage a simple wow! She left me thinking; how fast were we growing! Only recently we were 'care-free students' and now old enough to get to make such drastic Life changing desicions? She must have been surprised when I asked "Are you sure?" But even with my fears she still got my blessings.

I had always believed college relationships were a waste of time, but my friend's engagement got me by surprise, I was left thinking If I could have gotten serious even on one occasion would be now spotting a BIG smile on my face and a tiny beautiful diamond ring on my finger? But I then guessed It was'nt meant to happen that way anyway.....
They say 'You cannot find true Love where it does NOT truly exist and can not hide it where it truly exists....

College life was the real bomb, apart from the boring lessons there was nothing to worry about! How different it's from the life we get after college.....
Last week has been really hectic for me, I have been searching for an apartment and Its been hard work. I had no Idea it was that hard.....

One of the things I love is nature...No matter how bad our economy is ...Kenya still remains in many aspects stunning to me. Did you guess the name of this pretty bird....Its the Lamu King Fisher...
 
posted by Klara at 2:20 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: