Friday, August 04, 2006
music & I

Music always has away of soothing my nerves, whenever am feeling overwhelmed it helps me calm down thats why I appreciate what all the people who make music good do.
These are the people who help me appreciate life, who make me relax in this mad world, People like Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson & Don Williams just to mention but a few. Am biased? Its just that I Love country music & Soft Rock.
Albert Eistein once said "If I were not a physicist, I would probally be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreans in music, I see my life in terms of music"
Would I say that too? Probably....

...Kelly clarkson...
 
posted by Klara at 4:18 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 4/8/06 17:27, Blogger Kelvin

    Hello from a blogger down under in New Zealand. I was searching the blog world when your blog popped up. As yet I do not have a blog from your country listed on my blog Around The World In 80 Blogs so can I mention your blog ?

     
  • At 5/8/06 10:29, Blogger Klara

    Well, I guess so, I have seen that around the worls in 80 blogs is a cool idea.I wouldnt mind to be part of it since I Love to interact with people around the world.