Thursday, August 10, 2006
How time flies....
My pal was celebrating her birthday the other day, she was turning 21 again! How time flies by! It reminded just how recently she was longing to be 21 (The golden age) and now that seems so far away, Years have gone by as fast as seconds...and over the years dreams have become realities others painful memories and even others shelved away and forgotten...

Someone once said that 'Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey, It reminds us to cherish each moment because it will never come back again, What we live behind is not as important as how we have lived.'

The more I think of it the more am convinced so, Time didn't wait for me, there are times I reminisce the older days and wish to go back to the days when I was a wild child with less cares, no broken hearts, no unfulfilled dreams & most importantly no day to day pressures of life. Nobody prepared me sufficiently for Life realities I would face as I got older....But again nobody is taught that, we somehow just learn them along the way.....

Reality is a question of perspective, the further you get from the past, the more concrete & plausable it seems-but as you approach da present, it inevitably seems incredible.
 
posted by Klara at 4:23 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10/8/06 18:16, Blogger Uaridi

    Would you have believed them if they had told you all those truths? We have to learn for ourselves, as painful as that is.

    PS Love your blog

     
  • At 23/8/06 12:34, Blogger Klara

    May be never!!Thanks Uaridi...