Saturday, August 05, 2006
Not giving in
I didn't fall sick afterall & even though this has been a very eventful week. Its finally over. Personal problems had been treatening to bring me down, but fortunately I didnt crack in... Since I have realised that: People who have accomplished alot in Life, are the people who keep trying even when there's no hope at all, and I want my name to appear in that List.......and you will be surprised to know how long you can go from the point you thought it was the end.
T
hey say never, never give up even when drowning always keep your head a float, I have always been one to lose hope in difficulty situations and offcourse it has never gotten me anywhere. I hope to always be brave even in the most trying times......

Did I ever mention that Samuel L. Jackson is one of my favourite actors & hero's. Favourite because his is a rags-to-riches story that proves anyone can do great things with hardwork, talent & little luck!.......................................
 
posted by Klara at 4:14 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 12/10/06 15:26, Blogger egm

    Like you, I am committed to changing from the person that flinches at the first road block that comes up to one who perseveres through to the glorious end.

     
  • At 12/10/06 18:59, Blogger Princess

    Perseverence will definitely make you stronger!