Thursday, August 30, 2007
Feels like so long since I typed something sensible here, I guess I just been lacking Blog Mojo as they call it..But it's not even that it's me & my multi tasking I start to type a post & in da middle of it get to doing something else & by the time I come back here & the whole idea is gone & seem boring to even continue.
Moving on of late I have been wondering what is it with me & Unavailable jamaas, First it was the married guy( And plz stop looking at me like that) I honestly had no idea he was until I was deep into his shit, It was the most painful period in my dating life, Knowing you are in Love with someone's elses Wife & Father brought me really down, Then there was this other guy who was always away, Busy always, We lived in different towns anyway it never worked out....And now this LDR am in now, It just so frustrating coz although I love the jamaa but am no happy..
I sometimes just don't understand myself, What's with me & unavailable guys?..
Am just tired, I just want to stop dating, maybe then I wouldn't miss anyone or then be so lonely..
My friends say I bring these to myself, as in am a drama queen & I look for trouble, maybe they are right. But Is it possible to choose whom you fall in Love with? How is it possible to be happy in a LDR?
I have always Loved Pink, and when I first heard this song I fell in Love with it!

You took my hand, You showed me how
You promised me you'd be around
Uh huh
That's right, I took your words
And I believed, In everything
You said to me, Yeah huh
That's right

If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Cause they're all wrong, I know better
Cause you said forever, And ever
Who knew

Remember when we were such fools
And so convinced and just too cool
Oh no, No no
I wish I could touch you again
I wish I could still call you friend
I'd give anything

When someone said count your blessings now
'fore they're long gone, I guess I just didn't know how
I was all wrong, They knew better
Still you said forever, And ever
Who knew

Yeah yeah
I'll keep you locked in my head, Until we meet again
Until we, Until we meet again
And I won't forget you my friend
What happened

If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Cause they're all wrong and
That last kiss, I'll cherish
Until we meet again. And time makes
It harder, I wish I could remember
But I keep Your memory
You visit me in my sleep
My darling,
 
posted by Klara at 11:02 AM | Permalink |


23 Comments:


  • At 30/8/07 13:30, Blogger kissyfur

    Just looking for sockies.
    Take that! but Im gonna read.

     
  • At 30/8/07 13:36, Blogger kissyfur

    We all have a dating pattern apparently. So thats why u tend towards the same type of guys.
    Or u could work on the laws of attraction, "that u attract who u are". Kinda like a disfunction meets disfunction kinda theory.
    Hard to say really.
    But some alone time can do u good.

     
  • At 30/8/07 13:53, Blogger eddiie

    woooh!! nice lyrics....

     
  • At 30/8/07 13:58, Blogger Unknown

    Feels solong since I typed something- YES IT HAS BEEN SO LONG MAMI!

    I love that pink song- it played in my car for weeks after I fought with "him of eight years".Becoz really if someone had said three years from now, you will be long gone.

    Sii you make yourself unavailable for a bit,kiss it goodbye for a bit.Spend time with yourself ama with me here.

     
  • At 30/8/07 16:24, Anonymous Anonymous

    Yes its been long since you wrote something lakini welcome back, pole on relationship problems but I just read the motto on your blog If you follow that youll be OK. Nice template however

     
  • At 30/8/07 17:11, Anonymous Anonymous

    nice to see that you have put your thoughts into pen you know one reason why I read Y'alls blogs. its becuase its the only chance i see people in their raw state. raw human beings.. no cosmetic appeal attached. people reveal their inner most Thoughts..

    ok about LDR is like going to IRAQ you must have the balls and guts..otherwise you will not make out of it..

     
  • At 30/8/07 17:31, Anonymous Anonymous

    pole klara that you are again in a tough relationship but just make sure that your priority is your happiness and nothing else.

    cheers

     
  • At 30/8/07 18:18, Anonymous Anonymous

    Ala, where did my other comment(s) go to? Anyway welcome to my world! At times I wonder if my forehead is all scribbled 'Married men wanted'! But true, a break is good, though at times not quite a guarantee of anything good to come, but at least then you re-discover self abit more.

     
  • At 31/8/07 00:51, Blogger Prettylyf

    This is nolstagic and I mean the pink song-who knew-

     
  • At 31/8/07 09:52, Anonymous Anonymous

    Someone told me that if you keep going through the same stuff. there is a lesson to be learnt and until we know what it is. We keep going round the same mountain.
    All the best!

     
  • At 31/8/07 11:10, Blogger Chatterly

    LDRs are hard. If you are not happy walk on dear...it is better to be without a boyf than being in an unhappy relationship ama? all the best.

     
  • At 31/8/07 13:58, Blogger Klara

    @Kisfur
    LOL! Looking for sockies you are at the right place! Seriously am taking your advice in maybe am that myself thats why am really trying to found out myself
    @Eddiee
    Sure???
    @3TOC
    LOL! and thanx for remindin me it's been long!
    Wow, kumbe we say in da same boat when it comes to this song..
    Aki I think I should be doing that, I choose to stay here with u since u make my days!!
    @Kirish
    Definately! Glad you noticed,thats why It's there to remind me always..
    @Kip
    Wow! Thanx, that's why its simply Klara! LOL
    Ati like going to Iraq! LOL Unfortunately u are right...
    @3N
    Thanx 3N, Kumbe u keep track LOL...Am that kind of person one can easily take advantage of, well am learning to put myself first.
    @Shamza
    LOL! Someone in my shoes?? Am happy I thouth it was a curse, well am taking the break n see what happens then..
    @Farmgal
    The more I think of it the more am convinced u are right! Thanx for that..
    @Chattley
    Aki u r so right, I need to take that walk....No matter how hard it is, I know I have friends I can count on & one of them is u

     
  • At 31/8/07 15:33, Anonymous Anonymous

    mmmmmmmmm

    PS: Decipher that....

     
  • At 31/8/07 16:42, Blogger Shee

    Hmmm..Some pretty tough decisions you gotta make there hon. Especially on the guys you tend to fall in love with... I ain't no good example.. But Iguess at times we needa give it a break, don't we?? It does help...

    Or trying liking a guy who you think ain't your type... LOL :D

     
  • At 31/8/07 17:45, Blogger Nakeel

    I so second Chatterly. I think if you aint happy in a relationship move on and be happy without. Hope you will be ok gal.

     
  • At 3/9/07 10:14, Anonymous Anonymous

    What kip & 3N sed was off the hnge(s)
    Very truthful...
    Kissyfur also sounded like she been through some drama, so i guess she can also be listened to...

    BlogMojo and too many things to do also happens to me. idea(s) keep running away in the meetings....

    [i keep your memory,You visit me in my sleep,my darling]
    thanks for posting this track klara.
    thanks...

     
  • At 3/9/07 11:37, Blogger Klara

    @Xs
    ?????
    @ Shee
    A break is definitely what i want..Thanx gal
    @Nakeel
    Thanx gal, I will be fine..
    @Mr. Back2basics
    LOL! thanx lakini espec for lovin the song!

     
  • At 3/9/07 16:24, Blogger feather

    wasn't there someone who said that perhaps its necessary for us to meet wrong people so that we know when we meet the right one. don't know how far true that is. but the philosophy might hold.

     
  • At 3/9/07 20:30, Blogger eddiie

    Hmmmmm...didnt know..

     
  • At 4/9/07 10:42, Anonymous Anonymous

    im going through writers block too.Tuko wengi coz even lioness is going through the same.

     
  • At 4/9/07 14:15, Blogger GERALD

    I have seen templates, but I can admit I have admired yours Klara

     
  • At 5/9/07 13:31, Blogger mwasjd

    If time is still on your side, then guess life has it for you to go through the crap side before you end up with prince charming. Hope it all works out sawa for you in the end...

     
  • At 9/9/07 05:13, Anonymous Anonymous

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.