Friday, August 18, 2006
Thank u mama..............
Among the world's best is my Mama, maybe I sound biased but sincerely speaking she deserves the best..Since my childhood she has been by my side, seen me through all.... What amazes me is her knowledge about me, she is able to sense when am in need of her and somehow is there....
Actually She's the only genuine reason am alive & well today..Doesn't She deserve my all? I doubt I could ever re-pay back all she has done for me? But for her I will do anything!!

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.-Tenneva Jordan

I finally joined KBW, earlier on, I had encountered regestration problems, But am happy now to be apart of a fast growing network.....

 
posted by Klara at 11:36 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 18/8/06 15:29, Blogger egm

    Karibu to KBW.

    I agree on your scentiments about your mother. Like you say, there's a bias, because I too believe there is none other like mine. What is great is that they are so important to us that they evoke these feelings in us.

     
  • At 18/8/06 16:57, Blogger Archer

    Karibu sana to KBW & feelanga very welcome.

     
  • At 19/8/06 01:02, Anonymous Anonymous

    Welcome to KBW!

     
  • At 23/8/06 12:14, Blogger Klara

    Thanks! Egm,archer,kagz...for that,It makes feel more Kenyan!!!

     
  • At 16/10/06 17:59, Blogger Adrian

    you're allowed to call your mom the best if i'm allowed to call mine the same.

    karibu kbw